PALAZZO MASSAINI ESTATE
The quality of Palazzo Massaini and the experience of Bottega Verde are an unstoppable combination.
The Palazzo Massaini estate has chosen to collaborate with Bottega Verde s.r.l., one of the most famous and reliable companies in Italy, on a range of sales services, order and advertising material consignment management and for the management of guests at its holiday farmhouses.
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196, 30.06.2003
Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196, 30/6/2003 (“Data Protection Law”), the Palazzo Massaini estate informs its customers that:
- personal data will be processed for commercial, direct selling, marketing and commercial information, promotional and statistical purposes, as well as for analysing customer preferences, via both electronic and paper processing methods.
- The provision of data, such as name, surname and email address, are required from the User of the www.palazzomassaini.com Site for registration, as well as for sales support to be given, including verifying and rectifying any technical difficulties the User may encounter. With the User’s consent, the aforementioned data will also allow for the Palazzo Massaini estate newsletters to be sent.
- The provision of personal data (name, surname and full postal address) is required: when a purchase order is made, for contractual obligations to be met and post-sales support to be provided, as well as for the levels of satisfaction with the products and the hospitality of the holiday farmhouses to be ascertained.
- Other personal data requested (such as home telephone number, mobile number, etc.) will allow for the Interested Party to be contacted with service communications regarding their orders, their satisfaction with the product to be checked, or, with their consent, they will be informed about offers, which may also be based on their personal consumption preferences, product sales information and new arrivals from Palazzo Massaini, as well as promotions, also by way of automated marketing, carried out via ordinary post, SMS/MMS, calls to the home phone and/or mobile and also using the email address provided.
- With the consent of the interested party, the data may be communicated to companies who have the same aims within the following sectors: home and office furniture, textiles, clothing, cosmetics and well-being, floriculture, publishing, hobby products, food and general for marketing purposes.
- The database containing the personal data of Users can only be accessed by authorised persons. People specifically appointed, such as employees or other collaborators, may gain knowledge of the processed data required for or connected to sending advertising material and completing the order and it may also be seen by third-party suppliers of services strictly required for meeting contractual obligations, such as:
- data entry, customisation and mailing companies;
- call centres;
- parcel delivery carriers;
- companies that provide payment services.
Each Appointee is given specific guidelines on data processing, instructions that the appointees are required to comply with in order to avoid disciplinary sanctions and/or legal proceedings. The data is stored for the amount of time strictly necessary to process the data of each User, depending on their choices, preferences and instructions.
- collect anonymous statistical data on the percentage of emails delivered compared to those sent, the percentage read, the percentage of messages opened, the percentage sent to third parties and the number of clicks, etc.;
- count the unique visitors to a Web page or a service;
- produce aggregate statistics on how our Site is functioning and on the services it contains;
- improve the performance of the Site, also making User searches faster;
- collect data on traffic and User interaction on the website to identify trends and assess our audience;
- save information on User preferences and thus customise the Site depending on the specific interests of the User;
- avoid the same advertising messages being displayed several times;
- recognise the computer when the User returns and uses the Palazzo Massaini Site;
- save the chosen products that have been previously added to the User’s Cart;
- assess satisfaction, also anonymously, of the services available on the site, including advertising materials;
- improve the User browsing experience by suggesting the best promotions and products based on their navigation;
- with the consent of registered Users – which can be withdrawn at any time – identify and collect personal consumption preferences and subsequently record the monitored data for targeted offers and promotions.
- As the Palazzo Massaini estate does not possess specific technical equipment – in particular, for the computer processing of personal data, sales support, analysis and statistical services and promotional activities – it is supported in this by Bottega Verde s.r.l., with administrative offices in Via XXV Aprile 10, 13868, Cossato (Biella), Italy, which is appointed as Data Processor.
- The data subject has the right to obtain, without delay, indications on:
- the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and the communication of such data in intelligible form, along with its source, the purposes and methods of processing, as well as the reasoning behind the processing;
- the details of the data controller and data processor;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data that has been processed in breach of the law;
- the updating, correction or, when they are interested, integration of the data;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in paragraphs c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data was communicated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right;
The interested party also has the right to:
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, fully or partly, the processing of their personal data, even when pertinent to the purposes for which the data was collected;
- oppose, fully or partly, the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials, or to carry out market research or commercial communications;
These rights may be exercised by the Interested Party, at any time, by writing directly to the Data Controller, the Palazzo Massaini estate, with headquarters in Palazzo Massaini no.1 – 53026 Pienza (Siena), or the Data Processor, Bottega Verde s.r.l., at its administrative offices in Via XXV Aprile 10, 13836 Cossato (Biella) for the attention of the Corporate Privacy Office. Lastly, an email can also be sent to email@example.com.
This information can be found on the Website, on every promotional mail sent, and at the Palazzo Massaini estate and its holiday farmhouses.